- BPerfect Cosmetics is a demanding environment that is rapidly growing. We are looking for an enthusiastic and innovative Assistant Manager to apply for this position in our Galway store.
- You must be able to work in conjunction with the Store Manager to manage the operation of the store. The successful candidate will also be responsible for the development of employees by providing training and coaching. This will be achieved by committing to increasing and improving the quality and effectiveness of the BPerfect Team and offering exceptional service and experiences.
- Working closely with the Store Manager, the Assistant Manager will contribute to generating sales through thinking strategically, developing action plans to meet goals and maximise profits. As the Assistant Manager you will be dedicated to aligning yourself to the BPerfect values and principles that keep BPerfect unique.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales.
- Empower others to be strategic in their respective roles and be accountable for results.
- Analyse and review goals and develop strategies to improve performance.
- Maximise opportunities for makeup services.
- Ensure staff deliver consistent and excellent service.
- Resolve internal and external Customer issues and requests, in an efficient and timely manner.
- Utilise CRM to develop customer loyalty programme for product launches events and appointments in conjunction with the brand’s customer program.
- Ensure clear and specific communication when collaborating with others inside and outside of the business.
Manager / Staff Relationship
- Promote an environment where people feel encouraged to express their needs and opinions.
- Recognise and celebrate success.
- Manage time, establish priorities, delegate, and follow up effectively to meet goals and objectives.
- Set an example of excellent timekeeping, punctuality and grooming leading by example.
- Conduct regular coaching sessions to communicate objectives, set goals and follow up on progress where necessary.
- Listen openly to others and respond appropriately with a balance between talking and listening.
- Look for opportunities to develop artist capabilities.
- Perform thorough and timely staff reviews in accordance with brand guidelines where necessary.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive communication, professionalism, and creativity at all times.
- Manage cash loss prevention procedures and established security policies.
- Prepare, coordinate, and ensure a complete and accurate cycle count and physical inventory as required.
- Follow and implement all corporate visual presentation standards and guidelines.
- Preserve merchandising, display and counter hygiene standards and guidelines at all times.
- Ensure retail partners and BPerfect security policies are understood.
- Adhere to all company and brand policies and procedures.
- Proven experience of managing a team in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Possess strong people management, development, and leadership skills.
- Strong communication skills to cascade information to teams.
- Passionate about the beauty industry and its trends.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and has a proactive attitude.
- Familiarity of the BPerfect brand
- Full-time, Permanent