- PERFECT PRIME EYESHADOW BASE
- STACEY MARIE CARNIVAL III - LOVE TAHITI
- STACEY MARIE CARNIVAL XL PRO PALETTE
- STACEY MARIE CARNIVAL PALETTE
- LMD MASTER PALETTE REMASTERED
- JAH CLIENTELE PALETTE
- JAH CLIENTELE PIGMENTS
- GLAMOUR GLITTER LIQUID EYESHADOW TRIO
- GLAMOUR GLITTER LIQUID EYESHADOW - PARTY COLLECTION
Shape Stick – Core Collection Bundle
or 4 fortnightly payments of £12.49 with More info
Prepare to look SNATCHED with the BPerfect Shape Stick Core Collection – the ULTRA creamy bronze and contour sticks that blend seamlessly for a flawless defined finish.
Worldwide Shipping Available
NI/ROI/UK – £3.50/€3.75 (1-2 working days)Europe - £6.99 / €7.99 / USD $8.99 / AUD $12.99 (3-5 working days)
Rest of the World – £14.99 / €16.95 (7-14 working days)USA Warehouse - $7.00 Please note: Delivery to USA only (3-5 working days)
- Maple – A cool toned light contour for fair skin tones.
- Caramel – A warm toned bronze for fair/medium skin tones.
- Swirl – A warm golden tone for medium skin tones.
- Frappe – A neutral warm toned bronze colour for medium skin tones.
- Espresso – A cool tone contour for medium/deep skin tones.
- Cocoa – A deep neutral contour for deep skin tones.
TRIISOTRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CERESIN, MICROCRISTALLINA CERA, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, SILICA, CERA ALBA, PHENOXYETHANOL, [May Contain +/- CI 77891, CI 77499, CI 77491, CI 15850, CI 45410, CI 77492, CI 77742, CI 77007].
- For that insta baddie look apply the BPerfect Shape Stick to the cheekbones, hairline, temples, jawline and sides of the nose.
- Blend into the skin and prepare to look snatched.
NI/ROI/UK – £3.50 / €3.75
(1-2 working days) EUROPE – £6.99 / €7.99
(5-7 working days) Rest of the World – £14.99 / €16.95 / USD $20 / AUD $35
(7-14 working days)
NI/ROI/UK – £3.50 / €3.75 (1-2 working days)
EUROPE – £6.99 / €7.99 (5-7 working days)
Rest of the World – £14.99 / €16.95 / USD $20 / AUD $35 (7-14 working days)
Liana Dolan -
Good shade range, I'm very fair and use caramel and maple, blend very easy, very creamy. Don't take off your underneath foundation either. I use with a damp sponge to blend not tried with a brush... but I love them