Senior Software Developer
Who we are
Based in Lisburn, BPerfect Cosmetics design, develop and outsource the manufacture of a range of cosmetics that are stocked in over 1800+ retail outlets throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland, UK and a multitude of outlets worldwide. The BPerfect range consists of makeup and tanning products. Additionally, BPerfect have also developed a range of products in collaboration with some of the best make-up artists in the industry.
We create innovative beauty products that are on trend, forward thinking and unique.
This exciting project will involve integration of various software platforms to provide more streamlined processes for managing sales, stock control, distribution, and customer service. A new bespoke operations management and reporting dashboard will also be developed to give better oversight of business operations and will provide an opportunity for BPerfect to expand their business both in terms of revenue and product streams.
As well as an attractive annual salary offering of £32,000-45,000 (dependent on experience), the successful graduate will lead this 10 Month project, in a supportive partnership with Letterkenny Institute of Technology.
● Minimum 2.1 Degree in Computing Related Subject.
● Two year’s industrial experience in Software Development, Web Development or Data Science.
● Experience of working with Application Programming Interfaces using multiple programming languages.
● Legally permitted to work in the UK.
Preferred but not essential:
● Minimum 3-years Postgraduate Experience with Data Analysis and Web Application Development.
● Project Management experience on an industry project or Project Management Qualification.
Job Type: Full-term Contract
Salary: £32,000 – £45,000