International Sales Executive
BPerfect Cosmetics are looking for an International Sales Executive to join our creative, fast paced sales department at our Head Office in Lisburn. Reporting into the Head of Sales, the International Sales Executive will develop and maintain long-term relationships with existing and new international partners, assisting the search for new commercial opportunities and providing a solid platform for growth.
You will act as a customer advocate to enhance the overall customer experience for partners and provide customer service for major international accounts from order entry to delivery. Acting as the key point of liaison between sales and operations.
You will be responsible for managing multiple accounts and cross functional selling across BPerfect Cosmetics core and sub brands, exceeding customer requirements, creating and executing a robust sales plan and meeting all KPI’s. Demonstrating high levels of energy, drive and resilience, with the flexibility to thrive in a fast-paced, pressurised environment.
● Providing sales administration support to meet sales targets.
● Curating sales assets and presentation information
● Help secure selections of product ranges by demonstrating and presenting product
● Collating and analysing customer sales data
● Maintaining accurate records and customer specific product & price data
● Monitoring customer order intake against target
● Maximising revenue by managing customer requests and enquiries
● Anticipating and resolving any complaints in respect of customer orders
● Sales order entry and monitoring order production/delivery
● Reviewing and advising customers on delivery specifications and schedules
● Liaising internally to ensure that customer needs with respect to orders are understood and met
● Experience in customer service, account management and administration ideally gained within a consumer goods/retail environment.
● Highly numerate with excellent Microsoft Excel skills and demonstrable experience of demand analysis techniques.
● Accurate worker with an attention to detail
● Self-motivated with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
● Ability to build credible cross functional business relationships and where applicable with key external business partners.
● Ability to communicate and influence at all levels including Manager Director and Senior Management.
● Ability to plan and prioritize workload to meet deadlines.
The International Sales Executive will bring relevant experience, an enthusiastic approach and will be able to add immediate value within an autonomous, creative and customer centric role. In return for your hard work the role offers great exposure, the chance to work with an amazing team and progression opportunities. You may have gained your previous experience as an International Sales Executive or International Sales Administrator and will be keen to work with an amazing product range.
Please note that the above is only a guideline as to the role currently within the business. You will be required to follow up on any Ad Hoc Duties as directed by Brendan McDowell or Noleen Wilson, as required by the needs of the business.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£40,000.00 per year
Additional pay: Bonus scheme
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Work remotely: No