Assistant Manager (Derry/Londonderry)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced professional to join BPerfect Megastore in Derry/Londonderry as an Assistant Retail Manager. The successful candidate will work in conjunction with the Retail Manager to manage the operation of the store. They will also be responsible for the development of their employees by providing training, coaching and the means to help people realise their dreams and goals. They will achieve this by committing to increase and improve the quality and effectiveness of their team and offering exceptional service and experiences.
Working closely with the Retail Manager, the Assistant Manager will contribute to generate sales through thinking strategically, developing action plans to meet goals and maximise profits. As the Assistant Retail Manager you will be dedicated in aligning yourself to the BPerfect values and principles that keep BPerfect unique.
● Create and maintain an atmosphere geared to achieving sales.
● Empower others to be strategic in their respective roles and be accountable for results.
● Analyse and review goals and develop strategies to improve performance.
● Schedule Artists to optimise coverage according to external traffic requirements.
● Maximise opportunities for makeup services.
● Ensure staff deliver consistent and excellent service.
● Resolve internal and external Customer issues and requests, in an efficient and timely manner.
● Utilise CRM to develop customer loyalty programme for product launches events and appointments in conjunction with the brand’s customer program.
● Ensure clear and specific communication when collaborating with others inside and outside of the business.
Manager / Staff Relationship
● Promote an environment where people feel encouraged to express their needs and opinions.
● Recognise and celebrate success.
● Manage time, establish priorities, delegate and follow up effectively to meet goals and objectives.
● Set an example of excellent timekeeping, punctuality and grooming leading by example.
● Conduct regular coaching sessions to communicate objectives, set goals and follow up on progress where necessary.
● Listens openly to others and respond appropriately with a balance between talking and listening.
● Ensure all artists attend Updates.
● Look for opportunities to develop artist capabilities.
● Perform thorough and timely staff reviews in accordance with brand guidelines where necessary.
● Create and maintain an atmosphere of open and positive communication, professionalism and creativity at all times.
● Manage cash loss prevention procedures and established security policies.
● Prepare, coordinate and ensure a complete and accurate cycle count and physical inventory as required.
● Follow and implement all corporate visual presentation standards and guidelines.
● Preserve merchandising, display and counter hygiene standards and guidelines at all times.
● Ensure retail partners and BPerfect security policies are understood.
● Adhere to all company and brand policies and procedures.
● Proven experience of managing a team in a fast paced retail environment.
● Possess strong people management, development and leadership skills.
● Strong communication skills to cascade information to teams.
● Passionate about the beauty industry and its trends.
● Enjoys working in a fast pace environment and has a proactive attitude.
Job Type: Full-time, permanent
Salary: £21,000.00-£25,000.00 per year.
Additional pay: Bonus scheme
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Work remotely: No