The role is based at the Company’s head office in Lisburn. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing transactions within the business including sales ledger, credit control, balance sheet reconciliations and preparation of monthly management accounts.
The person will have opportunity for personal development whilst adding value to a highly motivated and results driven team.
- Importing of customer invoices from software and uploading onto Sage 50 Accounts;
- Credit Control, maintaining accurate customer accounts and sending statements out;
- Capitalising appropriate costs in the Company’s fixed asset register;
- Review of Bank Reconciliations;
- VAT Returns;
- Responsibility for accurate allocation of costs to the overhead
- Preparation of monthly management accounts;
- Prepare monthly Trial Balance to draft stage;
- Assist with the completion of Statutory Accounts;
- Other duties as directed by Management which fall within the reasonable remit of the job.
Commensurate with experience.
You will be expected to participate in education, training or development as is necessary, to enable the company to achieve the company’s objectives as communicated to you.
- Company Events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- On-site parking
- Store discounts
Apply below or send CVs to: email@example.com