BPerfect are currently looking for a Sales & Beauty Advisor to join our team! This role will be based at our NEW Pro Counter in Link Pharmacy in Castlebar. This role will entail demonstrating products, carrying out services such as makeup and smashing sales targets. The ideal candidate must be outgoing, confident, have sales experience and must not be afraid to traffic stop.
As a counter manager for BPerfect cosmetics, you are a brand ambassador and an expert in makeup, haircare. You will actively drive and increase your business by performing excellent customer service. You will ensure that all clients receive a personalised service.
Additional Training will be provided.
● You must understand your daily/weekly/monthly targets set by the company
● Pro-actively link sell across product categories, to increase average transaction value (ATV) and average transaction units (ATV)
● KPI To achieve sales targets
● To educate yourself and staff members in store on the use and history of BPerfect cosmetics and haircare.
● To be knowledgeable on all BPerfect products and be able to propose personalised products to clients and confidently overcome any objections.
● Demonstrate products on clients and carryout flash make-overs and confidently explain the benefits of each product.
● Be confident to approach customers and welcome them to the brand both on counter and through traffic stopping.
● To plan instore counter events around new product launches to ensure your clients are treated like a VIP customer.
● Manage stock levels, working in partnership with field sales manager to ensure that there are sufficient levels.
● Proactively grow your business through events, appointments and return bookings.
● Participate in merchandise management and ensure counter is clean and filled out daily at the end of each shift and at the start of each day.
● You must be able to build relationships with store management and adhere to all store policies and procedures.
● Carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.
● Organised; be able to manage paperwork and send results to your sales manager at the end of each day and the end of each week.
● Time sheets, holidays included and weekly feedback on how your week has been, missed opportunities, what went well. To be sent weekly.
● Self-confident, you will be able to approach and engage with customers at ease, using your strong selling skills to chase that extra sale. You will be able to demonstrate cosmetics and make-up application knowledge, and through excellent communication skills, be able to identify key items that would suit your customer’s needs.
● Sales experience
● Makeup experience
● Eyebrow experience
Preferred but not Essential:
● Brand knowledge
● Hair experience/knowledge
● Employee discount
● On-site parking
Job Type: Full-time, 37.5 Hours