BPerfect Cosmetics are seeking sales assistants to work at our stand in Belfast International Airport. If you are a pro-active person who enjoys delivering world-class service and you are excited to join a high performing team then we’d love to hear from you.
Sales Assistants will join the team as brand ambassadors and are the essential link between our beautiful products and our customers. Coached by the store management and training teams, our Sales Assistants contribute to the success of the store by driving sales, excelling in customer service and offering their knowledge of the product and brand.
● Achieve and exceed individual and store sales targets by using key selling skills.
● Confidently promote the BPerfect Cosmetics brand, products and services to provide an unforgettable customer experience and encourage customer loyalty.
● Create and develop a bond with our customers by providing exemplary service.
● Follow company guidelines to merchandise the store and maintain high shop floor standards; taking pride in your environment and personal presentation.
● Support with all store operational tasks including stock management, operating the payment system and handling financial transactions.
● Support your Team Leader and team by complying with all store policies and procedures, to keep the wider team and customers safe.
We are looking for passionate and motivated team players with strong selling skills, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well under pressure. Our store will offer a busy and fast-paced environment with frequent long queues of customers waiting to be served. To succeed you will need to be a customer focused sales assistant with a positive “can-do” attitude and enjoy working as part of a team.
It is ideal that you have a high level of flexibility to work evenings, weekends and bank holidays. It is essential that you can work early mornings given the nature of this role in the airport.
● Minimum 1 year of retail experience
● Sales experience
● Knowledge of cosmetics and the products within
● Familiarity of the BPerfect brand
● Hourly rate
● Flexible hours
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Salary: £10.20 per hour