Who we are
Based in Lisburn, BPerfect Cosmetics design, develop and outsource the manufacture of a range of cosmetics that are stocked in over 1800+ retail outlets throughout Ireland, Northern Ireland, UK and a multitude of outlets worldwide. The BPerfect range consists of makeup and tanning products. Additionally, BPerfect have also developed a range of products in collaboration with some of the best make-up artists in the industry.
We create innovative beauty products that are on trend, forward thinking and unique.
This exciting project will involve integration of various software platforms to provide more streamlined processes for managing sales, stock control, distribution, and customer service. A new bespoke operations management and reporting dashboard will also be developed to give better oversight of business operations and will provide an opportunity for BPerfect to expand their business both in terms of revenue and product streams.
As well as an attractive annual salary offering of £32,000-45,000 (dependent on experience), the successful graduate will lead this 10 Month project, in a supportive partnership with Letterkenny Institute of Technology.
● Importing of customer invoices from software and uploading onto Sage 50 Accounts
● Credit Control, maintaining accurate customer accounts and sending statements out
● Capitalising appropriate costs in the Company’s fixed asset register
● Review of Bank Reconciliations
● VAT Returns
● Responsibility for accurate allocation of costs to the overhead
● Preparation of monthly management accounts
● Prepare monthly Trial Balance to draft stage
● Assist with the completion of Statutory Accounts
● Other duties as directed by Management which fall within the reasonable remit of the job
● 4 years’ experience working in an accounts role
● Part/Fully Qualified Accountant
● Experience using Sage Line 50
● Excellent planning and organisational skills
● Experience using Microsoft Excel and analysing data
● Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
Commensurate with experience.
You will be expected to participate in education, training or development as is necessary, to enable the company to achieve the company’s objectives as communicated to you.
Preferred but not essential:
● Minimum 3-years Postgraduate Experience with Data Analysis and Web Application Development.
● Project Management experience on an industry project or Project Management Qualification.
● Company events
● Company pension
● Employee discount
● On-site parking
● Store discounts
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000.00 per year